And The Sun Still Shines And The Sun Still Shines

Really well done. Are you part of the BCA FX course?

tommykong95 responds:

Thanks for commenting. No, I just learn through his animations

Shadow Hunter - Extended Shadow Hunter - Extended

Outstanding. so much has already been said about this piece, so I won't be redundant. Simply put, you certainly know what you're doing (as a team or solo, however this was made)

deweydarklight responds:

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it very much.

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Yes, this is amazing work! Big ups to your team for providing us with a very, very functional piece of work.

Defective Defective

Nice drawing but...

What perspective is it? There's at least 3-6 contrasting perspectives which makes the robot look super awkward. The coloring is nice and so is the idea, however perspective is a big part especially when you're drawing a robot with angular parts.

Nekow responds:

The robot is supposed to look like an overgrown mountain of metal, that's why all the pieces dangle so awkwardly. Ever heard of warped perspective?

Photobooth Bert Photobooth Bert

Great job...

That is wonderful! I do agree with other posters though, this piece is pretty damn unsettling. The aging, the half-cocked eyes... it's just downright off setting. But great work.

Star Wars Goodfellas Star Wars Goodfellas

Well done buddy

Great composition. You have a very soft color scheme, good use of shades and highlights! I also think your style how it's all zig-zaggy is great. Really well done.