All 14 art Reviews

Defective Defective

Nice drawing but...

What perspective is it? There's at least 3-6 contrasting perspectives which makes the robot look super awkward. The coloring is nice and so is the idea, however perspective is a big part especially when you're drawing a robot with angular parts.

Nekow responds:

The robot is supposed to look like an overgrown mountain of metal, that's why all the pieces dangle so awkwardly. Ever heard of warped perspective?

Photobooth Bert Photobooth Bert

Great job...

That is wonderful! I do agree with other posters though, this piece is pretty damn unsettling. The aging, the half-cocked eyes... it's just downright off setting. But great work.

Star Wars Goodfellas Star Wars Goodfellas

Well done buddy

Great composition. You have a very soft color scheme, good use of shades and highlights! I also think your style how it's all zig-zaggy is great. Really well done.

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

HOLY SHIT BALLS BATMAN!!

Now this...this right here...this is time WELL spent. I am almost certain there's a flaw somewhere...but dammnit, where!?!?!? Wow buddy, your attention to detail, your technique....just, wow. Looking very forward to your next piece.

Squid vs Narwhal Squid vs Narwhal

It's a walrus baby with a splinter!

Very clever! I love the line work, reminds me of old biblical type drawings. Just a downright interesting piece.

Children combat Children combat

Ummmm...blood anyone?

Crazy ish my friend! The noir style is great! The contrast with the blood is acute and stylish. I'm loving this one...sooo much of it melds together and confuses the eye only to be decrypted by spouts of blood, red-eyes and tubes sprouting from the entanglement.

GREAT WORK!

By the way, is there a single on of these blokes not sporting a scar and stitches?

Fatality Fatality

Is Scorpion Hispanic?

Great work! I like the idea because the game is almost here and this just wets the palette! So here are my 2 cents; I like the composition but I don't like the poses. Scorpion is a bit too nonchalant in his posture...it's not dynamic enough. Then Sub-0 looks as if he's super pissed his head got dislocated. I think he'd look more upset than pissed.
Also Scorpions hand that holds Subs head, the grip is kinda odd... looks like he's not using his thumb or really even gripping. Lastly, the controllers, why? Why did you ad those? Really they don't fit the scene at all... where are they attached?

Anyway, great work, just busting your balls if you have'em and keep it up!!

Paper Dolls Concept Art Paper Dolls Concept Art

SO, SO GLAD!

I'm giving you another 10 because so far, out of then hundreds of pieces of work I've reviewed here, you have something special. It's in your formula! These are concept characters for the final piece? Holy shit man, these would have ruined it! Yet the final piece is amazing, because you went back and visualized the characters enough to get it right. Down right amazing work...

C'est La Vie C'est La Vie

I have to agree

While the color and line work is good, your attention to detail with the hands is apparent. Why or how could you possibly put a thumb in that position? Why does her left hand look like the dudes from 'Scary movie'? Also, her eyes are indeed awkward. I mean, yeah, you made a really creative and clean piece, but it's the attention to detail that could have taken this from a 4 to an 8. Keep up the good work and keep your anatomy in line buddy!

Steve Buscemi Steve Buscemi

PERFECT!

HAHA! that is so dead on Steve. Great job!